Happy Summer, Woodward! We hope our community has a restful, relaxing, yet fun summer. Remember to play outdoors, explore, and read!
SUMMER AND SEPTEMBER INFORMATION
Our school office is closed for the summer, but will reopen on Monday, August 30th.
For up-to-date information about our school and the Richmond School District please check our websites.
Any new resident to the catchment area can register at https://www.sd38.bc.ca/student-registration
Back to School: Tuesday, September 7th
- All returning students to the school will go to their last year’s teacher’s classroom (outside exit doors) where they will be met and welcomed by a staff member.
- All new students will meet at the front entrance and will be invited to the Library to check attendance and then they will join grade level classmates for the remainder of the day.
- All new Kindergarten students will meet at the front door to go to Ms. Lam’s class at 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, September 7th School Re-opens – Office Hours 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- All students who are entering Grades 1 through 7 attend from 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Students entering Kindergarten attend from 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Kindergarten students will follow a gradual entry program for the first two weeks. A letter will be sent home to these families outlining the gradual entry schedule. The schedule will also be placed on our website under “Newsletters”.
Wednesday, September 8th - Friday, September 10th
- Grades 1 – 7 regular attendance 8:45 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Students should be placed into their regular classrooms for the 2021/2022 school year during the day by Friday, September 10th.